Highlights of Britain 2018
This adventure delves deep into Britain’s history and culture. In England, we celebrate ‘Great British Puddings’ and trace the footsteps of writers and poets. While in North Wales and Scotland, our journey takes in spectacular scenery and dramatic castles.
10 Days from $3,427 per person*
- 9 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver & Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Full English breakfast daily (B), 5 evening meals (D)
- Welsh cookery demonstration and lunch (L)
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Entrance included to Cotswold Woollen Weavers, Worcester Cathedral, Brontë Parsonage, Castle Howard, Beatrix Potter’s Hilltop Farm, Dove Cottage & Hawkshead Grammar School, Abbotsford House, Rosslyn Chapel.
Tour Code: LED18
Tour Type: Europe Tours